“Superfoods” are considered as nutrient-rich, health beneficial foods. The term is sometimes used too much for commercial purposes, unfortunately. Regardless, adding some of these foods are highly recommended to improve the nutrition of your everyday meal! Be creative with your salad is a great place to start. Here is just an example of quinoa salad with Gojo berry and nuts and seeds, which are high in minerals and vitamins! Hope you will find your own version of super-salad!
Serving for 2
- 2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup Goji berry, chopped or crashed in small pieces
- 1/4 mix of hemp seeds, sesame seeds, and grand flax seeds
- handful of parsley, finely chopped
- handful of kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 each red and yellow pepper diced
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice (grape seed, almond, flax, extra virgin olive etc)
- sea salt and pepper for your taste
Mix all well and serve fresh!