Danforth Naturopathic Prenatal & Postnatal Care and More!
Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) and Holistic Doula are able to work collaboratively with midwives and obstetricians. We offer various treatments to overcome common pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness, anemia, emotional changes, constipation, heartburn and back pain with effective and safe natural remedies. We also put emphasis on educating parents-to-be to prepare for the birth, for the postpartum recovery, and for the emotional wellness to welcome the new family.
Our clinic is also affiliated with Kama, offering a midwife-guided Prenatal & Postnatal Classes
- Naturopathic Service
- Monday, Wednesday to Friday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- $160 (2.0 hours) for initial Visit, $80 (1.0 hour) for follow ups.
- Holistic Doula Service
- Monday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- $150 (1.0 hour) for Home Visits, $250 (2.0 hours) and packaged services are also available
- Prenatal & Postnatal Classes
- Classes will be offered at Yuri’s Village from the spring of 2016
- $329 (8.0 hours) for Prenatal Classes for first time parents. Private class and booster class are also available.