What is Foot Reflexology?
Foot Reflexology is a natural healing therapy that requires the application of a specific type of pressure on particular areas of the feet. It is based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet which correspond to every gland, organ and part of the body.
Foot Reflexology helps to relax, release the blockages, improve circulation, and restore the free flow of energy to the whole body, promote a general feeling of wellness. Foot Reflexology encourages the body to heal itself, often counteracting a lifetime of misuse. There are over 7000 nerve endings in the feet.
|Reflexology can help.|
|Stress related conditions –||Insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, migraine, headaches, high blood pressure and etc.|
|Hormonal conditions –||PMS, hot flashes, menopausal symptoms and etc.|
|Conditions of the Digestive System||Constipation, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and etc.|
|Common medical complaints –||Asthma, sinusitis, sciatica, bladder infections, general aches and pains in the neck, back and shoulder|
What are some of the benefits of Foot Reflexology?
- Improved lymphatic and cardiovascular circulation to the feet and legs
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Can help to reduce the pain
- Can help to improve sleep patterns
- Can promote relaxation , tension release and stress management
- Can ease pregnancy, delivery and postpartum effect
- Re-energizers and facilitates healing before and after surgery
- Maintenance or re-establishment of balance in the body
It’s also effective for: Back Pain, migraine, fertility, arthritis, sleep disorders, sports injuries, hormonal imbalance, digestive disorders, stress-related conditions, sinus problems and etc.
Book your appointment with a certified reflexologist available on 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm on weekdays, and 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday, and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Sunday.
Fee: $90 for 1.5 hour